Care & Maintenance
CARE GUIDELINES FOR YOUR CONCRETE BASIN
- Avoid scratching your concrete surface.
- Do not use anything abrasive on the surface.
- Treat your handmade concrete basin with care: this is not the basin for cleaning football boots or BBQ grates.
- Do not use the basin for soaking chemicals or staining hair or clothes.
- Do not subject the concrete to thermal shock.
CLEANING GUIDELINES FOR YOUR CONCRETE BASIN
- Clean with any spray and wipe type household cleaner and a sponge.
- Some small dark spots may appear when the concrete is used or wiped down; these will dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or scouring pads.
- Clean then rinse the basin; do not leave cleaning chemicals sitting on the basin surface.
We pride ourselves on making the finest quality Class 1 concrete bathroom-ware. No pinholes, no resealing, no maintenance: just beautiful artisan craftwork.
Our aftercare service demonstrates commitment to the lifetime of our products. Contact us to learn why it is worth paying a little more for a piece of concrete perfection.
5 Mather Road, Beaconsfield WA, 6162 AustraliaMain | +61 (0)8 6226 9670
Carrer de la Fabrica, Palma, Balears, 07013 España | Whatsapp +34 603 548 680