Join us for this comprehensive 2 day course where we cover everything you need to know to start making your own pieces of concrete furniture. Whether for your own project, or for your customers, we will set you up with the skills you need to get it right first time.
– Thursday 26 and Friday 27 October 2023
– Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 November 2023
– can’t make these dates? Sign up for course updates and specials
A hands-on, detail orientated GFRC fabrication course, including theory but mostly lots of practice in the workshop with our fabricators.
At Concrete Studio:
5 Mather Road, Beaconsfield, WA
The courses run from 8am to 4pm both days with a break for a lunch (provided by us).
– a concrete vanity top with integrated basin
– a small concrete benchtop / table
– other items as time allows (small basins etc)
These are yours to keep if you wish.
This is a hands-on course with a couple of hours theory at the start of each day. You do all the making.
Book in one click. Get instant confirmation.
– All students are required to follow the workplace safety guidelines of our factory at all times
– Steel capped shoes are not required but are advised
– Bookings are not refundable but can be rescheduled to a later course with a minimum of one week’s notice
Interested in other dates, or have a general enquiry?
Please get in touch below or call 08 6226 9670
Buy A Course as a Gift Voucher.
Sign up to get a discount on your first course and to be first on the list for future course dates.
This offer appears once only. Valid for 2023 courses.