Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, we ship to most countries on the DHL network.
Can I speak to someone during my local working hours?
- We have an office in Western Australia (UTC+8) and Spain (UTC+1).
Please see contact details in the footer below.
How long does shipping take?
- Usually 5 to 7 days subject to customs control.
Can I receive a quote and pay in a currency other than AUD?
- Yes, we have bank accounts in GBP, EUR and USD.
How does customs work?
- Customs fees are paid for by us and DHL handles all the paperwork.
Exceptions to this may apply with large/commercial quantity orders, please ask.
How do local fees work?
- If there are other local fees that are not part of the usual business of air-freight, these will be payable locally by the customer and are not the responsibility of Concrete Studio.
Will I need to sign for the consignment?
- Yes, the items must be signed for and inspected. DHL will often give you an accurate one hour delivery window.
Is my shipment insured?
- Yes, in the very unlikely event your item is lost or damaged in transit we will replace it.
This insurance is valid up to 24 hours after items have been delivered and signed for. Claims submitted to us after 24 hours will not be accepted.
How are the items packed?
- Basins: very securely in 14mm custom cardboard boxed (7 to 14mm thick) and 40mm of foam padding all around.
- Larger items: in pest treated UN approved timber crates which are suitable for international shipping.
We have a shipping damage rate of one piece approximately every two years: our packing is very strong.
Can I return an item?
- In the unlikely event you are not happy with your vessel basin for any reason, you can return it for a full refund minus a AUD100 shipping and handling charge (per basin). We do not accept returns on larger or custom/customised pieces.
Refunds are only processed once the basin is returned to us packed correctly in the original packing with no signs of having been installed.
Please also see our full terms. Concrete Studio will make every effort to despatch and deliver on time however we cannot be held liable for any delays in manufacturing or shipping. Please allow plenty of time for your order.
We pride ourselves on making the finest quality Class 1 concrete bathroom-ware. No pinholes, no resealing, no maintenance: just beautiful artisan craftwork.
Our aftercare service demonstrates commitment to the lifetime of our products. Contact us to learn why it is worth paying a little more for a piece of concrete perfection.
5 Mather Road, Beaconsfield WA, 6162 AustraliaMain | +61 (0)8 6226 9670
Carrer de la Fabrica, Palma, Balears, 07013 España | Whatsapp +34 603 548 680