Shipping & Returns
Where does Concrete Studio ship?
- We ship vessel basins worldwide.
- All larger items are currently for delivery in Australia only.
How much is shipping?
- Shipping varies by item and is generally displayed on the product page.
- Some items have shipping included, this is also noted on the product page.
- We are happy to quote shipping separately for complex items or unusual locations, just ask.
How long until my item is sent?
- Stocked items are shipped within 2 business days. Please check stock prior to ordering if your order is urgent as we do not guarantee all items are in stock at all times.
- Custom orders times vary according to size. Allow 2 - 3 weeks for small orders or basins. Large and custom orders such as street furniture may be up to 8 weeks.
How long does shipping take?
- 3 to 4 business days within Australia (TNT or Toll).
- 5 to 7 business days internationally (DHL Express).
Delivery times are subject to the carriers' processes and are beyond our control.
Will I get a tracking number?
- Yes, all consignments have a tracking number which we will give to you.
Will I need to sign for the consignment?
- Yes, in most cases. Items under 40kg can be left in a safe place without a signature provided you give us permission to do this.
Is my shipment insured?
- Yes, in the very unlikely event your item is lost or damaged in transit we will replace it.
This insurance is valid up to 24 hours after items have been delivered and signed for. Claims submitted to us after 24 hours will not be accepted.
How are the items packed?
- Basins: very securely in 14mm custom cardboard boxed (7 to 14mm thick) and 40mm of foam padding all around.
- Larger items: in pest treated UN approved timber crates which are suitable for international shipping.
We have a shipping damage rate of one piece approximately every two years: our packing is very strong.
Can I return an item?
- In the unlikely event you are not happy with your vessel basin for any reason, you can return it for a full refund minus a $50 shipping and handling charge (per basin). We do not accept returns on larger or custom/customised pieces.
Refunds are only processed once the basin is returned to us packed correctly in the original packing with no signs of having been installed.
Please also see our full terms. Concrete Studio will make every effort to despatch and deliver on time however we cannot be held liable for any delays in manufacturing or shipping. Please allow plenty of time for your order.
We pride ourselves on making the finest quality Class 1 concrete bathroom-ware. No pinholes, no resealing, no maintenance: just beautiful artisan craftwork.
Our aftercare service demonstrates commitment to the lifetime of our products. Contact us to learn why it is worth paying a little more for a piece of concrete perfection.
5 Mather Road, Beaconsfield WA, 6162 AustraliaMain | +61 (0)8 6226 9670
Carrer de la Fabrica, Palma, Balears, 07013 España | Whatsapp +34 603 548 680